YOUR PEACE OF MIND
Hazel Iris Music operates this website and respects the security and privacy concerns of users of this website. We are notified under the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act") and comply with the Act in all our dealings with your personal data.
THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We may collect the following personal data from you:
• your name, email address and other contact details you provide from time to time;
• details around your use of the website;
• any other information that you provide when filling in forms, posting information on the website and/or the forums or when you contact us.
OUR USE OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data collected is used to:
• provide users with information on Hazel Iris Music
• to customise the user's online experience and to improve the content of the website;
• for internal review of the web pages visited by the user;
• to track the progress and number of entries in promotions and contests;
• to track the number of users of the website;
• to provide users with information about produces or services that we believe will be of interest to users (please see the section directly headed "Direct Marketing").
KEEPING AND MAINTAINING PERSONAL DATA
How long we keep your personal data depends on the context in which you provide it and the purposes for which we use it, but we will only ever retain your personal data for as long as is necessary for these purposes. Specifically:
• we will keep your personal data for as long as is necessary to provide you with products and/or services that you have requested;
• we will keep your contact information for marketing purposes for as long as we have your consent for: (i) us to send you marketing information about our products and services;
• we will keep other information about you if it is necessary for us to do so and for us to comply with law or to protect or own, or other persons', interests.
SHARING PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Information may be disclosed:
· To Marvellous Records, to permit them to send marketing communications to you.
Where users have signed up in order to receive information and promotions from us, the personal data may also be used to notify users of future Hazel Iris Music product releases and information on the artist. You hereby give us your consent to receive marketing information from us for these purposes.
If at any time you wish to stop receiving information you can opt out or reply to the e-mail address at the bottom of each e-mail you receive from us.
You give us your consent to receiving marketing information from us.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Properties or otherwise to us.
USE BY CHILDREN
If you are under the age of 16 you should obtain the consent of your parents or legal guardians for submitting any personal data to this website.
Children under the age of 13 should not submit any personal data without the written consent of their parents or legal guardian.
Visitors can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise Google Display Network ads using Google's Ad Settings page.
Visitors can opt out of Google Analytics using this link.
SHARING DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
Hazel Iris Music does not share your personal information with any third parties, with exception to Marvellous Records.
Whenever we obtain your personal data we take reasonable precautions to protect it from unauthorised access or disclosure, but we cannot act as insurers of the security of your personal data transmitted over the internet. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any disclosure of data due to errors in transmission, unauthorised third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or missions beyond our reasonable control.